Sunday, April 23, 2006

It's Party Time

There was yet another party last night. The third party within my first week at ISB. From the mails that followed the party, I believe it was a rocking affair. I was, however, busy snoring away on my first and, probably, the last relatively stress-free weekend.
That’s not to say I am not a party animal. I am, and quite a wild one at that. However, last night, I preferred to start and finish my party well before midnight. A couple of beers, in the confines of my studio, with a friend for company, over intellectually stimulating conversation summed up my party last night. At the end of it all, I was not much for another wild time at the section party, and decided to give it the slip.
But for all my section mates who turned out in their best party manners, and even braved the dunking sessions, “Go D Go!”.
And if you’re still down with hangover, my silent prayers are with your “D-Partied” soul.

2 comments:

Rubic_Cube said...

Did not follow the 2 words - Go D Go and D-partied.

Kiran said...

Rubic_cube: The local parlance here is quite weird for an outsider. Actually, we have sections from A to F, and I belong to the D section. And hence the pun on D so many times. I know it's crazy, but who isn't ? :)